Veterinary Medicine 10th Edition
من أمهات الكتب وأقيم الكتب فى الباطنة والمعدية
Otto M. Radostits
, Clive C. Gay,
Kenneth W. Hinchcliff,
Peter D. Constable
The new 10th edition of this well-respected reference includes thoroughly revised and reviewed information with content on new diseases for the most up-to-date information on diseases effecting sheep, pigs, goats, horses, and cattle. Divided into two sections, General Medicine and Special Medicine, the book covers topics ranging from the clinical examination and manifestation of disease in organ systems to specific diseases of the large animal species
- Includes important information essential to any large-animal veterinarian, especially those working with horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, or goats.
- User-friendly format allows the reader to quickly absorb key information.
- Quick review/synopsis sections for complex diseases make important information easy to find
- Features content on major diseases of all countries, including foreign animal and emerging diseases
- Completely revised chapters reflect the information from current literature.
- New chapters address diseases associated with prions and identify important emerging diseases
- A new main author who is a recognized authority on internal medicine of ruminant species with extensive clinical experience and scientific publications brings his expertise to this important reference
- Includes content from contributing authors who are international authorities on pig diseases, toxicological disease in animals, and diseases associated with artropod parasites
- Several new illustrations and sonograms provide up-to-date visual aids for better understanding